The German Delinquent

Friday, December 08, 2006

I'm so darn tired. Haiz.

Seriously, I shouldn't be. I should be going on about how great SDD was (which it totally was!) and how my new lease of life makes everything looks sunny and bright.

But no, I can't. Because I'M SO FRIGGING SHAGGED.

And there's no bloody reason to be either. Physically, I'm very sedentary right now. I think I'm just burned out. I haven't a single piece of work for nearly 2 weeks. Argh!

Those R-papers look awfully close.

I'm sick too, and I keep getting worse. I seem to have a limitless supply of yellow phlegm, and I'm coughing like somebody with severe pneumonia. I think everyone at SDD could tell.

Finally gave up this week and went to the family doctor. And you know what? He was having a holiday.

Waited a miserable hour at the polyclinic, then talked to some doctor who didn't seem to particularly care about what was wrong with me.

He dumped antibiotics on me and more cough syrup (I'd already bought some from NTUC, he sais this was 'stronger').

I really feel like s**t. Maybe it's the drugs. I could barely make it to feco meeting today.

Forgive me if there're no updates for a while.

Andreas

War isn't about who's right - it's about who's left - Anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home