The German Delinquent

Monday, May 29, 2006

AARGH!

What's wrong with Blogspot? I can't put a title on my first post.

Oh well, the hell with it. Point is, I got a blog.

How do I start? Well, I'll be leaving for Germany in a few hours. It's gonna be a long, 15-hour or more flight, with transit in Amsterdam. I've packed my bags, after a lot of fussing about, and made a shortlist of ppl who I'm gonna get presents for (you know who you are =P). Other than that, right now I'm trying to find out more about the tourist attractions in Berlin. Bleargh. The rail network there is a nightmare man! Buying groceries also must plan out a trip. Very sad.

Anything else? Hmmm. Well, I just sent out a half-done PW segment (hope it's ok, sorry guys) and finished calling 17 JCs (don't ask me why). I just skipped a committee meeting (for student's council) that left me feeling very very depressed. Sorry George! I promise I'll keep up to date with whatever's happening there kay?

On a brighter note, I have made a new friend who calls me bitchy -_-" (some new friend eh?). She promises bitching sessions when I get back. Um, yay? Haha well maybe this note's not so bright yea? Kidding kidding! She's very nice (well, most of the time). Enjoy your DEP, gal...

Not much left I guess. To my besties, don't miss me too much =P, and for my emo buddies, stay emo!

Eternally German-crazy (and yours),
Andreas

P.S: Krishnan, I'm really gonna enjoy my trip. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. MUAHAHAHAHA.

Council is sacrifice; it is doing much more with less - Santosh

1 Comments:

  • dude! you finally blogged! haha let me be the first to tag. have a good trip yeah. *cough* presents *cough* haha don't get lost in germany!

    By Blogger elise, at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home