The German Delinquent

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hahahaha!!

Someone wants me to post on my 'mundane studying life'.

Aiyooo. Like what's so exciting and groundbreaking about trying to finish the chem syllabus? I'm just trying to catch up a wee bit for next year's R-papers (HAH! Got you there, didn't I? Stop slacking!).

So what's the 'study life' of a Bushman like?

I have (or had) chem and maths tuition twice a week. EACH. I kinda stopped when I woke up one day coughing non-stop and not being able to walk (that part is actually coz I'm not fit and I went for a 3K run. Hehe).

From then on it was once a week each. And that's more than good enough actually.

And for all you fellow slackers out there, here's another reason to study during the academic year itself: TUITION FEES WILL BURN A HOLE IN YOUR PANTS' POCKETS AND SCORCH WHATEVER'S UNDERNEATH (!!!)

Seriously. It's like $45/hour for maths and $50/hour for chem. And each lesson has to be about two hours to be effective. Eeeekkkk! My dire financial situation has prompted me to call the ATM the A**hole Tuition Machine.

I AM SO BROKE.

Ya, and that allows me to continue on to another point. What to wear for SDD??!! Nikhil so very easily puts it as: 'Guys should wear black jacket and pants. Shirt whatever colour'.

Wah. I'm such a poor and humble fashion hobo that I have nothing of this sort le! Ok maybe I have that dowdy suit that my dad made for me like 2 years ago. But it's so...work-like!

Maybe I've been watching too much Goong also. The bloody princes get a fashion makeover everyday. I hoping I could at least try to pass off a semblance to that.

So off I went to Topman and U2 to check out prices.

AAARRGGGHHH!!! WHY CAN'T FASHION RETAILERS HAVE RESPECT FOR A TEENAGER"S STATE OF FINANCES??!!! HMMMM???!!!

My dad regards any piece of clothing above $15 as 'overblown' and 'not worth it'. A decent Topman shirt costs $69.

This is gonna be so fun. Maybe I'll come in a singlet and sarong. ><

Andreas

P.S: FECO guys are not gay!!!

What do you call a man who's been lucky in love? A bachelor - Anonymous

True in some ways...but not in all ways =P

5 Comments:

  • who's slacking? some people are busy being hardworking at work, attending bbqs and bumping into principals and teachers. (lol..i've bumped into like 1 principal and 3 teachers these past 2 weeks)
    aiya...go work for 2 days and you'll get enough to blow for your sdd suit.

    By Blogger Gossipgerl, at 7:48 PM  

  • eh what's sdd??
    besides, what other kinds of black jacket do u mean, other than the business suit? u mean like the kinds worn by sg MPs ah?? hahaha...

    By Blogger superciliousme, at 10:17 PM  

  • SDD stands for Senior Dinner and Dance...not that we're the ones dancing or dining. Council organise mah, so must dress well...

    By Blogger Bushman, at 10:24 PM  

  • but it's true, guys look best in black jackets and white shirts. and nice jeans. not forgetting cool shoes.

    the shirt shouldn't be too expensive but you should really invest in a good jacket. 15 bucks?! haha good luck buying a jacket.

    By Blogger elise, at 11:23 AM  

  • Aaarrggh. But we can't wear jeans see! Must wear a suit, that's what it says =(. Nvm la I think I can wear the suit i already have. Besides which, it's tailored. I'll just splurge on the shirt!!!

    Plus maybe a skinny tie...? yay =P

    Thanks for all the suggestions.

    By Blogger Bushman, at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home