The German Delinquent

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

All righty then. I guess this will be my last post from Germany.

I just finished uploading the pictures to the computer. 632 in total! OMG. I'm so gonna have fun sorting them out. Not that the quality is all that good. I was using a videocam mind you, so the digital camera function was really just added by the manufacturer as an afterthought. Sort of like the icing on a cake. I couldn't upload the video itself. It would've killed the hard drive. It's about what, 25 GB of data? (the camera stores video on Mini DV tapes, not DVDs or a digital memory; the pictures are stored in a Sony memory stick). But I'll bring it around and show it to whoever wants to see it. It's nothing spectacular really.

And now I'm supposed to elaborate on the pictures that I've uploaded. But it's 1.14 am in the morning here and I just don't have the energy. Bleargh. Besides who would want to post hundreds of pictures? And who would want to see them? I guess it'll have to wait until I get back.

I already got all the souvenirs I wanted to get for all my dearest friends. Unfortunately I worked off a list, so I may have forgotten somebody. If you are that somebody, please please forgive me!! And perhaps I couldn't have done anything anyway. I had a limited budget, and I paid for that plane ticket to Maastricht myself. Boy, wasn't that a drain.

I also bought chewy sweets for everyone. Sorta like Yuppi, but the German type, and some chocolates. I hope you'll enjoy them!

Here, though, is a little selection from those belated 632 pictures:


I was wearing a Stasi cap btw. That's the name of the secret police in the old East Berlin. Got it off the streets for 10 euros. The guy originally asked for 25. MUAHAHA. I'm a master cheapskate. Yaaay!

And isn't that bear soooo cuutee? And so huge! Lol. I wish I could bring it back.

That's all for now. Yeap. Until later then.

Andreas

It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve! - Anonymous anti-gay slogan

3 Comments:

  • omg. how black are you in that photo? you're like some apuneneh. :P

    By Blogger foxfyre_, at 6:40 AM  

  • yeah why do you look so dark? haha the trip sounds like it was a lot of fun. 25 GB of data?!! you freak.

    By Blogger elise, at 1:19 AM  

  • yeah i wanted to say u look chao tar in the photo haha. you look like pele! hahahaha

    By Blogger Deborah Ann Hendricks, at 3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home